Sounding good so far?
Here’s what we’ll need from you
So this all sounds great, but what kind of work does it require of you? Let’s chat about it! Our goal is to make this as easy as humanly possible so we can all sit back, relax, and provide great value while growing our businesses.
1. Your interest form 📝
Submit the form at the bottom of this page to raise you hand and “YES, I want to be involved!” (If you received a direct invite from Adriane, you can skip this step and just reply via email.) Given the amount of contributors we expect to have in the bundle, this will help us keep all of the participants organised in one place while we sort through what you’d like to contribute to ensure we have a well-rounded, high quality bundle!
You will hear back from us at the latest by June 3, 2022. If we have questions about what you’ve submitted, we’ll be in touch sooner!
2. Your basic information 💁🏼♀️
You will be sent a link to the bundle contributor portal which will have a form to fill our with your information so we can highlight you on our landing page.
This information includes:
- Name of your contribution
- Brief description of your contribution (~50 words)
- The landing page URL to access your contribution (where direct access is available – not a sales page with a button linking to a checkout page)
You will be asked to submit your basic information no later than June 10, 2022.
3. Your contribution 🖥
The contributions we are looking for should meet the following criteria:
- A digital course, pre-recorded workshop, or template normally sold for $100 or more (the majority of programs contributed in the past had a selling point of $100-600)
- Something everyone can have instant access to (dripped content is fine)
- We are NOT looking looking for quizzes, 1:1 calls, current or future live trainings, webinars, or anything that is meant to hard pitch another offer at the end
- Product cannot be available anywhere on your website for free
- It is not a problem if your contribution is available for free in another bundle or as a free bonus (e.g. in a summit VIP pass) as long as it can’t be accessed directly for free elsewhere
4. Promotion 🎉
The power of an online bundle comes from a group of experts coming together for a single cause to provide loads of value. The joint promotion that happens because of that is a huge benefit to everyone involved.
Because of that, we ask that all contributors to promote to their mailing lists and social channels during the cart open period (July 11-18). This could be as simple as sending one email and posting once, or going all in to promote every day – it’s up to you! (But the more you promote, the more $$ you’ll make 😉) To be clear, in order to contribute to the bundle, promotion IS required, so if you have another launch which coincides with the promo period, you’ll want to wait until next time!
You’ll share about the bundle by using your affiliate link, which you will be able to set up through the Bundle Contributor Portal after you are confirmed, so you can get in on the 70% commission that will come from sales referred by you!
Swipe copy and graphics will be provided as well, so this will be super simple to outsource to a VA or get scheduled in advance and not have to worry about it!
Affiliate commission details
While bundles are great for overall visibility and making new connections, a little extra moolah never hurts either, right?
That’s exactly why we’ve set up an affiliate program for The Soulpreneur Bundle where you’ll receive a commission from all sales from traffic you refer. The cookie attached to your affiliate link will be considerably longer than the promotional period, so you will get credit for the sale even if they leave and come back to purchase later.
The commission structure for contributors is 70%. The bundle will be sold for $111 USD, so each affiliate sale will amount to $77.70 USD.
There will also be a 10% total revenue share divided between all contributors. (Sales received less credit card processing fees.)
The revenue share will be split based upon the price of your contribution weighed against the total value of all contributions.
For example, if you contribute a $500 program and the total value of the bundle is $5,000, you would receive 10% of the revenue received, whereas someone who contributed a $200 program would receive 4%. If the total revenue after processing fees was $100,000 (making the revenue share $10,000 total), you would receive $1,000, whereas the person with the $200 program would receive $400.
A breakdown of all affiliate commissions plus a document will the full revenue share breakdown on or before Monday, August 1, 2022 which will provide transparency around all payouts as well as give you your total amount owed. At that point, you will be asked to invoice us (cannot be through PayPal), and that invoice will be paid within one week. Any payouts larger than $10,000 USD will have the option for wire transfer. Affiliates will be able to track sales through an affiliate dashboard.
If you are interested in being an affiliate only – and not contributing a course – you can find that information here.
What buyers from our last bundle are saying 🔮
Important dates 🗓
- Contributors will be notified of their status and receive a welcome packet on or before June 3 (depending on when you submit the below form)
- Contributor information is due by June 10
- Swipe copy, graphics, and other promotional resources will be available on June 17
- Landing page must be ready for testing / coupon codes set up by June 24
- Bundles sales period will be from Monday, July 11 at 12:00am EDT through Monday, July 18 at 11:59pm EDT
- Second chance sale will be on Thursday, July 21 from 9am – 9pm EST