Souled Out™ Mastermind
Terms + Conditions
Souled Out™ Mastermind – Spring 2022
Start date: May 4, 2022
End date: November 11, 2022
Souled Out™ – Standard Product
The client is entering into the Souled Out™ mastermind experience with Adriane Galea of Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC for a period of 6 months. The group mastermind experience is comprised of the following:
- 12 Live Group Mastermind Sessions with Adriane Galea (happening twice monthly & hosted over Zoom)
- Live Group Opening & Closing Sessions with Adriane Galea (hosted over Zoom)
*Replays to each call will be made available in case the client cannot join live.
*Access to call replays is unlimited.
*Questions can be submitted in advance if the client cannot join live.
- Group Voxer access through Friday, November 11, 2022
- Unlimited access to replays of any guest sessions
- Unlimited access to Souled Out™ self-study curriculum from current cohort
Souled Out™ Mastermind Optional VIP Product Add-On
- Six 60 minute 1:1 private coaching sessions with Adriane Galea (happening once monthly and can be completed via Zoom or phone conversation)
- Private coaching sessions must be completed by November 30, 2022. Any private coaching sessions not completed by November 30, 2022 will be forfeited.
- Private Voxer access through Friday, November 11, 2022
Payment Terms and Agreements – For Both Souled Out™ Standard and VIP Products
- When the client enrolls in Souled Out™, their payment is final and gives them access to Souled Out™ as described above, starting on the date of their first payment. If a payment plan was chosen instead of paying in full, the client is legally responsible to pay the full amount in 6 monthly installments from the first day of purchasing.
- If for any reason a payment is outstanding, the client will immediately be removed from the mastermind experience and will not gain access to any past or future assets until the outstanding payment is received.
- Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC is not responsible if the client misses out on the live element of the mastermind experience due to late payments.
- All payments for Souled Out™ are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no exceptions. Once the client joins, they are committing to the entire program experience.
- Access to Souled Out™ learning materials will start being granted on the start date which is May 4, 2022.
- Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC releases material periodically throughout each month to match the guided curriculum.
- Access to the Voxer chat is granted on or before May 4, 2022 through November 11, 2022. After November 11, 2022, access to the Voxer chat will be discontinued.
- Please be advised that for confidentiality reasons, anything shared in the Voxer chat must remain in the Voxer chat. No information is to be shared with anyone outside the Souled Out™ group.
- The client will receive unlimited access to their Spring 2022 cohort’s Souled Out™ Video Learning Materials.
- They are not eligible to get access to future renditions, improvements, or promises of Souled Out™.
- There are holiday breaks from July 4-8, 2022 and August 29 – September 5, 2022. During this time, Adriane Galea will not be in Voxer, engagement will be reduced, and support will be limited.
- The mastermind is 100% online.
- Any other materials not listed above, that are added throughout the mastermind experience as extra content are bonus add-ons and can be taken away without notice.
- Occasionally, unknown or technical reasons may result in a delay in clients being able to get materials. In this case, know that everything promised above *will* ultimately be delivered. Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC will make all reasonable endeavours to resolve any technical or unknown issues as quickly as possible.
- The client is solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and internet service necessary for all group calls and course materials.
Time Commitment Terms
- The Souled Out™ group meets twice per month online (for the coaching Zoom call). Additionally, Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC asks that the client has at least 3 hours committed to go through the program weekly. This should include going over mastermind materials, engaging in the Voxer chat, and energetic integration.
- When it comes to the amount of time the client puts into their own business, remember, the client cannot expect to see results without energy and effort to integrate and take action over an extended amount of time.
- Testimonial results on all marketing materials for Souled Out™ are individual to each person, due to the fact that everyone has different businesses, audiences, energies, situations, and work ethics. Due to this, Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC cannot guarantee the same results.
- Customer Service will only be available to the clients who purchase the mastermind from Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC (not from unauthorized websites). All customer service questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hello@adrianegalea.com is the only place where questions should be directed as Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC cannot promise answers when sent somewhere else.
- The client agrees not to copy, use, disclose, or distribute any Proprietary Information from Souled Out™ in their present or future products or offerings without Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC’s prior written permission.
- All items purchased are for the sole use of the registered client. The registered client undertakes not to copy, distribute, share or otherwise broadcast any items included in Souled Out™ from Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC with anyone including team members or business partners not also registered in the Souled Out™ program.
- The client agrees that they have no intention of creating an offering (coures or product) that concerns the topic of Integrative Human Design™ and will refrain from doing so until an instructor certification program in Integrative Human Design™ becomes available.
- As part of the purchasing process, all clients must provide a valid email address where they’ll be sent all communications. It is the responsibility of the registered client to keep the contact details up-to-date.
- It is the responsibility of the registered client to ensure that every effort is made to keep the program details secure and not to disclose them to anyone including team members or business partners not also registered in the Souled Out™ program. Information cannot be transferred and registered clients must not permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than themselves to use their personal information to gain access to any part of the Souled Out™ program.
Agreement to Arbitrate
- Client agrees that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between the client and Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the Terms of Service Agreement, use of or access to Souled Out™, or any products or services sold, offered, or purchased through our Services will be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court. Alternatively, client may assert their claims in small claims court in Wayne County, Michigan, if their claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS Arbitration (“JAMS”) under its applicable rules and procedures, as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The arbitration will be conducted before one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes.
- Client rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury. Client understands that arbitration procedures can be more limited than rules applicable in court. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to very limited review in court.
- Client and Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC must abide by the following rules: (a) ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY CLIENT OR ADRIANE GALEA CREATIVE SERVICES LLC MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; (b) THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, AND MAY NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF, (c) the arbitrator will honor claims of privilege and privacy recognized at law; (d) the arbitration will be confidential, and neither client nor Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcement of the arbitration award; (e) the arbitrator may award any individual relief or individual remedies that are permitted by applicable law; and (f) each side pays its own attorneys’ fees and expenses unless there is a statutory provision that requires the prevailing party to be paid its fees and litigation expenses, and then in such instance, the fees and costs awarded will be determined by the applicable law.
- With the exception of subparts (a) and (b) in the paragraph above (prohibiting arbitration on a class or collective basis), if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures, then the balance of this arbitration provision will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, either subpart (a) or (b) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision will be null and void, and neither the client nor Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC will be entitled to arbitration. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the dispute will be exclusively brought in state or federal court in the county and state referenced above.
For More Information
- Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC is always looking for ways to improve its programs and welcomes any feedback. If the client would like to provide feedback or file a complaint, please email email@example.com. Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner. Hello@adrianegalea.com is the only place where comments or concerns should be directed as Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC cannot promise answers when sent somewhere else.
- Copyright © Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. Client is not permitted to use these Marks without prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Last updated: 29 March 2022
Adriane Galea Creative Services LLC
Privacy and Data Collection Document